Saw a coach-friend of mine doing this the other night before practice on the sideline before his field opened up, and seemed a good way to get some touches in before practice / as a warm-up.
- cone square, maybe 10 or 15 yards
- dribble to the first cone, and cut around it, without knocking the cone over / touching the cone
- next player starts when the one in front hits the first cone
- proceed around the square
- progression: self-pass inside the cones but run around the outside of the cone; work on touch
- progression: specify which foot and/or surface to use
- progression: reverse direction, especially if foot restrictions keep them using one foot in earlier versions