Came up with this one the other day (when we were on the softball field and didn’t have a net). Thought it worked pretty well. Was thinking / hoping of having a box at the end for more varied turns, but didn’t have the room for six of them (wanted to keep the lines small; only 3 or 4 per line):
- Start on sideline, lines of 2-3 (at most 4) players.
- Cone 10-15 yards in front.
- Then 5-6 cones a yard or two apart (depending on skill level).
- Then a final cone another 10-15 yards away.
- Players start by sprinting with a ball to the first cone (with bigger touches for open field).
- Then players zigzag through the cones.
- Then players sprint to the far cone, turn, sprint back to the last cone, turn, sprint back to the last cone, turn, and sprint all the way back to their line.