- Two goals maybe 30 / 40 yards apart with goalie in each with ball.
- Two players in middle in between goals 10 / 15 yards apart with ball.
- Two field players pass back and forth.
- On coach’s command (Go), keepers serve balls to field players who shoot.
- Variation: Only one goalie serves; field player plays the ball to space for other field player, who shoots; serving field player then turns and receives ball from other goalie and shoots.
- Variation: If only one goalie, disc cones in each corner of goal with ball on top; players must knock ball off to score (or, only goals in side netting count).