I came up with this one on my own.
- Set up a rectangle of cones, maybe 10 x 15 (though adjusted to meet the abilities of players) with single cones about 10 yards beyond the each short side of the rectangle.
- An attacker and defender are in the square; a server is at one of the cones outside of the square.
- The server passes into the attacker, who has to make space / make runs to be open to receive the ball.
- The attacker now must maintain possession in the square with the defender defending.
- The server has to sprint from one outside cone to the other, around the square.
- Once the server has reached the opposite cone, the attacker makes a pass to the server.
- Each player rotates through each part in the drill.