Came up with this one today (nothing too revolutionary) to address some concerns from yesterday’s game. Should combine attacking, defending, communication, and movement.
- Defenders by the goal post.
- 3 attackers across the 18
- Server-attackers below center circle.
- Game starts on coach’s signal.
- 1 server-attacker passes the ball to center attacker.
- 2 defenders sprint from post to defend.
- All attackers must communicate what center attacker should do: turn, square, drop, etc.
- Attack is live with 3 v. 2 + 1; the server-attacker must stay above the 18 arc but is available for a drop pass for a one time shot on goal.